Sunday, July 8, 2012

I'm a Slacker

I can't believe what a slacker I am! I think about updating the blog and when I get on to do it, I get stuck reading everyone else's blog and then don't have time to update my own. So here I am I woke up and came straight to the computer and gave it a new look so far.

May 13th marked our one year anniversary, I can't believe its been a year already! Where has the time gone? So for our anniversary we went up to Logan and stayed a night in the Anniversary Inn. Its was so cool we had a huge jetted tub and when we walked they had sparkling cider on ice and some really cool glasses to drink them in too! In the morning before we left we went to the temple and did a session, the Logan temple is such a beautiful temple. I wont lie I got SO lost in tho, I had no idea where I was going... those temple ladies are so sweet because they walked me around like a little child.

Here are a few pictures of "Aphrodite's Court"

The Yummy Breakfast they bring to our room


Some other things that have happened
  • We moved up to Roy, and are now living with Breon's parents. They are such wonderful people that it really has not been that hard of a time, plus we are never home! 
  • Breon has just this summer semester of school left and then he will be GRADUATED!! 
  • I have recently started running and I LOVE IT!! I can't get enough of it. If anyone knows of a good place to get good running shoes please let me know! 
  • My parents dog, Bella, had 4 puppies a little while back. 3 Males and 1 Female! They are the cutest things ever, I have lots of pics that I will get posted! 
  • My sister-in-law had her second little boy Jakston Braden Howe on the....I don't remember the day to honest, I know the Bella had her puppies the same day Jakston was born. I'm a terrible person for not remembering the day.. I know that they are all about 8 weeks or 9 weeks. 
My little sister helping us move! LOVE HER

Rainey Thompson and I heading to dinner

Logan Temple

The puppies, THOR and AVA

AVA, BOW, NORM, and THOR
I'm going to miss these puppies!

No comments:

Post a Comment