Saturday, June 8, 2013

St. George

Over memorial weekend Breon and I decided to take a quick trip to St. George. It was so nice to get out of town and away from the house for just a weekend. We invited my mom, sister Allyson, and one of her friends. We were going to just stay in a cheap hotel but we found a really nice condo for the same price we would have paid for the hotel, so we went there instead and it was such a good decision.
Saturday we spent the day in Zions, we hiked the Emerald pools and did the Narrows. It was so much fun to get out and enjoy the sun and the fresh air. Both the hikes were so nice and refreshing. The Narrows was so much fun to hike up the water was cold and in some parts as deep as my hips, but it was so worth it!
Sunday we pent the day lounging around the pool and going a walk around the condos. 
Monday we packed up and headed for Sand Hollow, I think that this was my favorite part of the whole trip! We jumped of rocks and did a lot of sun bathing! 

The Gang!

I love her! What a goof ball!

I love this man!! 

Heart on the Rock

My Beautiful mom and I!!








I was so close to catching this frog, but then I chickened out


Sand Hollow










The Gang again




Tons of little frogs on the rock




No comments:

Post a Comment