Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Baby update

Here is an update on the BABY!
We are so excited to be starting a family, and to be having a baby GIRL! 
We found out we were pregnant on June 4th 2013, we made a video but its kinda embarrassing
and kinda personal, I'm still thinking about weather I want to post it or not.  
Here are Babies first pictures


She was the size of a berry and we could see her heart beating, crazy to see that something that some could already have a heart beat.

I have had a  GREAT pregnancy so far, early on I would get nauseus if i didnt have something to eat in my hands all the time, but I never got "SICK" just naususe. I have been bery blessed to have such an amazing pregnacny so far. There are a few things that are starting to get hard to do, like touch my toes, sleep on my belly, not being able to life somethings, just having to be extra careful about my daily activities. 


No comments:

Post a Comment