Wednesday, December 18, 2013

33 Weeks!!

Well I was thinking that today is a better day than any to sit down and update the blog.
I am constantly telling myself that I need to update this thing, but I have a hard time 
sitting down and finding the time. 
Well I am now 33 weeks pregnant and counting down the weeks till this little one gets here. 
This has been the most amazing experience of my life, other than marrying my husband! 
Here is a quick recap of everything really quick.
We found out we where June 4, 2013
We were SO EXCITED and yet really nervous, we just moved into a house and
were still getting everything put together. But we were ready, we had prayed and we felt it was the right time to start a family.

I am going to brag for just a minute and say how blessed we have been through out this pregnancy,
I have heard so many horror stories about being pregnant that I was so nervous
but non of them really happened to me.
I never really got morning sickness, and when I got sick once I was so happy because that meant
our baby was doing good.
I can still wear my wedding ring, I can kinda still touch my toes.
The hardest thing thing for my has been the weight gain,
I worked my butt off after high school and up to the point of getting pregnant to lose and keep
the weight off, but now I have gained what I lost and more.
Safe to say these last few weeks I haven't felt very pretty.

The most amazing thing so far, has been feeling her move and feeling how much big she is! A woman's body is the amazing for being able to do this!
Oh for all those out there that are now just getting pregnant, and people asking if you feel the baby or telling you they felt them at around 12-13 weeks, for me I didn't for sure her till I was about 19 weeks.
People told me it would like butterflies, but I never got them.
And then 18-19 weeks I felt a real kick, non of this butterfly stuff, It scared my half to death!

I have loved being pregnant!!
 Yep that's 3 tests, I just couldn't believe it was positive!

Sorry its not the greatest pic, but I love looking at this one!
 Her face is so cute I cant wait to kiss it !!



Look at those legs! They are always kicking my ribs!
Thanksgiving 2013, I am so thankful for my amazing husband!


 Week 17

 I love this man!
 Our pink cake for the family, to tell them we are having a
GIRL!!!
 19 Weeks
 21 weeks

 24 weeks
 28 Weeks
33 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment