Thursday, December 11, 2014

Sophia's 1st Brithday countdown

 This year has been the most amazing, exhausting ,blessed, rough, rewarding, hilarious year of my life and it's all thanks to my beautiful little girl! 
Everyone told me when she was younger to enjoy every minute of her being small, and to take advantage of all the cuddles, and messes because they will go by to fast and you will end up missing them. Well they are right! Don't get me wrong I love seeing her grow and learn stuff on her own, but I do miss the days when she would lay on my chest all day long. I am going to brag a little Sophia still loves to cuddle and be rocked to sleep, and I love every minute of it! 
I have been so blessed to be able to be a stay at home mom, because I have the hardest working husband out there.

She is starting to walk and it is so cool to see her everyday get better at it, she is so close! All she does is walk along our furniture and with her push along toy, she is never on her back or bum anymore she always has to be on the move to explore anything she can. I'm hoping she will be walking by her first birthday!

Its only her 1st birthday and I can already tell its going to be rough having her birthday so close to Christmas, I now am starting to understand what my mom went through for the 24 years. I am already getting her gifts messed up " Now was this for your birthday or Christmas?"
It is going to be hard but I think we can do it and make her birthday her very own special day! I think a couple of years will do a little birthday on her half birthday so snowing on her birthday.

She will always be my little girl and I am so thankful for her in my life because she makes me a better person and she teaches/reminds me things all the time, I want to be the best mom I can be for her.
She has my heart




No comments:

Post a Comment